Most residential and commercial property owners use excessive amounts of water to keep their grass and landscape green and fresh, costing them more money than necessary.
Watering systems are more efficient than any other form of watering and a professionally installed reticulation system will put the right amount of water, in the right spots, at the right time.
A reticulation system gives you the balance and consistency that hoses and moveable sprinklers can’t. Your lawn is a reflection of you, so put in a dependable watering system and let your lawn shine.
Transform your lawn
Installing a watering system will transform your grass into the green, beautiful, healthy lawn you desire. They are the most efficient way to ensure your garden gets the hydration it needs without over-watering.
- Save Time: reticulation systems are automated, so no more wasting time watering -now you have time to do the things you love, while your lawn gets what it needs to thrive.
- Save Money: The benefits of reticulation far outweigh the initial cost of the system, which will pay for itself sooner than you think.
- Save Water: Installing an irrigation system can conserve water while maintaining a healthy landscape.
Monitor your water usage
An automatic reticulation system is programmed to deliver the exact amount of water needed, avoiding any costly instances of overuse bills. Reticulation allows you to conserve a significant amount of water and still get the healthy beautiful lawn you want.
The Difference Between Over Watering Vs. Under Watering
Signs of Over Watering:
- Blades wilt and feel limp
- Increased mowing due to thick thatch growth
- Lawn remains soggy for longer periods
Signs of Under Watering:
- Blades wilt and feel crisp
- Soil is dry
- Grass does not quickly spring back when stepped on
- Slower blade growth
Overwatering Can Lead to Disease
Too much water makes your lawn more susceptible to disease.
Here’s what to look for to help keep your lawn healthy and green:
- Rot can occur in the thatch in areas not getting direct sunlight
- Root Rot – A fungal disease that starts at the root system, causing a lawn to turn yellow then brown
- Moss – Usually appears in moist conditions in places with high levels of shade
- Powdery Mildew – A disease that leaves a powdery-white substance over the lawn’s surface
- Brown Patch Lawn Disease – A turf fungus that creates brown circle in the lawn
Signs of a Healthy Lawn:
- Fairly even color range from green to dark-grey green
- Grass blades bounce back almost immediately when walked on
- Even thatch at the soil level
- Blades will have fairly even thickness
Saving Green. Conserving Blue.
Installing and maintaining residential and commercial sprinkler systems help avoid over-watering, which reduces water waste and eliminates runoff, ensuring a safe and healthy water supply for future generations. Plus, you still get head-turning, green turf that stays watered and healthy during the entire growing season for a beautiful landscape.
Contact the professionals at Think Water Dunsborough to see if your lawn can benefit from the efficient watering and even spray coverage a reticulation system provides.
We can plan, design and deliver the perfect water solution for your home.
Call us today (08) 9755 3405